To tell you the truth I don’t have much to offer.
But I’ll still give you everything I’ve got, even if it’s barely a thing at all. I’ll give you late nights, long hugs. Someone to talk to, someone to care for, someone who will always be there. A hand to hold, somebody to lean on. And if that’s not enough, just know you have all of me.
I hope that’s enough.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Previous Posts
- actually its a nice movie though, a sweet sweet ro...
- mondayspend the day with angie and ivy shopping sh...
- just reached, and she just wokeup, which explains ...
- fruitful day!
- please please bopi my econs pass and i'll be glad
- why the hell is everyone changing?
- we'll pull through this, definitely.先苦后甜..sometime...
- for one of my shortest best friend, bppppppppppppp...
- im behind schedulde for my revision :(die die die ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home