kovan bowling- angmokia drive thru mac from 1am-5am. wohooooooooooo
long time no slack like this rdy :D
got 3 cars for the night yst . tw drove us back hehe
Friday, June 24, 2011
Previous Posts
- school project- skcc - home - lavender food centre...
- I love my life now:) Finish work yst i met p n hi...
- I don understand why u have time for ur friends an...
- I've got to know that life is unfair and that not ...
- Day out with army girl jasminkoh n katherine the c...
- Everything i do, you also dont like.
- I think only tumblr shows the real me.
- Sometimes i just cant take it.
- Its time to plan for my future.
- in life, when you found happiness in somewhere, so...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home